Book Your Next Flight Through BOS InternationalEach Terminal Is LEED Certified With The Environment In Mind
Take a car, bus, limo, shuttle, or the Blue Line directly to BOS!
Whether you're looking for culture and the whole airport experience through art and design, or you just want to get on your plane, you'll love the service and detail at BOS.
Boston is a great city to venture to when you're looking for fun and culture, and a little bit of flavor. Even if you are only interested in the accent, walking around Boston will fill you with the experience you're looking for.
At the airport there are 4 terminals. Below is a list of airlines flying out of each terminal.
Terminal A - Delta, Southwest and WestJet
Terminal B - Air Canada, American Airlines, PenAir, Spirit, United, Virgin America
Terminal C - Aer Lingus, Alaska Airlines, Cap Air, Emirates, JetBlue, Sun Country Airlines, TAP Portugal
Terminal E - Aeromexico, Air Berlin, Air France, Alitalia, American Airlines, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Copa Airlines, Delta, EI AI, Emirates, Hainan Airlines, Iberia, Icelandair, Japan Airlines, JetBlue, Lufthansa, Norwegian, Porter, Qatar Airways, SATA/Azores Airlines, Swiss, TAP Portugal, Thomas Cook Airlines, Turkish Airlines, Virgin Atlantic, WOW Air
Gates are subject to change. You will be assigned your gate information at the ticket counter.
Logan International Airport | Map & Gate Information
- There are 4 Terminals at BOS - A, B, C and E
- Terminal A - Located on Level 3, take an airport shuttle or bus. At this terminal you will find all of your ground transportation services. Other amenities like restrooms, assisted care/ nursing stations, ATMs, mailboxes, and designated smoking area can also be found here.
- Gates In Terminal A: A1-A11 (Main Terminal) & A13-A22 (Satellite Terminal)
- Terminal B - You'll find ticketing, security and gates located in Terminal B. Once you have checked in and located your gate, you will have access to dozens of restaurants and shops. Buy lottery, duty free items, gifts, and more.
- Gates In Terminal B: B1-B3, B4-B14, B15-B19
- Terminal C - Locate your C Gates here in this terminal. Once you are settled, enjoy yummy sandwiches, Asian inspired lunches, a Dunkin' Donuts break, or a sit down dinner at one of the many eateries. Head over to one of the retail shops to pick up last minute items, and enjoy some play time in the Kids Zone.
- Gates In Terminal C: C8-C10, C11-C21, C25-C36, C40-C42
- Terminal E - This terminal is growing to expand the needs of the airport's passengers. You will find all E gates here, as well as quick bites and retail shops.
- Gates In Terminal E: E1A, E1B, E2A, E2B, E3A, E3B, E7A, E7B, E8A, E8B, E4, E5, E6
- Each Terminal has a list of services that are consistent across the board. Find currency exchange counters, ATMs, restrooms, courtesy telephones, help desks, play areas, work stations, and comfortable seating areas on each level. Terminal information is updated every so often, so check back before your trip to make sure you're aware of any up-to-date changes.
For your convenience, The Hilton Boston Logan Airport, and The Hyatt Harborside are located right on the airport site. Book a quality room today!
Parking Information Is Listed On the Main Website For Your Convenience