From Economy To Valet Parking - PHL Has It AllPHL is the major airport to fly into if you're planning a trip to Philadelphia. There are millions of passengers traveling through the gates every year, and the airport continues to grow.
There Are 7 Terminals With 120 Gates, And A Lot Of Passenger Services
PHL Offers A Variety Of Services & Facilities
Between the 7 terminals, each with its own concourse, there are many different services for passengers. Shop at Duty Free stores prior to boarding on direct flights, take a peek at the gift shops, or stop and pick up a book to read while you wait to board. There are restaurants, fast-food outlets, and beverage counters available in the Market Place. There are also vending carts that sell fast-food items, sweets, and treats throughout the terminal.
Connect to wireless, high-speed internet throughout the airport, and use Fax and Photocopying services for any of your business or personal needs. There are also self-service postal centers located in Terminals A East and C, and FedEx drop boxes in Terminals A, C, and E. If you need to exchange currency, there are desks located in Terminals A East, B, C and D. ATMs are also available throughout the airport.
Those are just some of the facilities and services offered at the airport. For your entertainment there are also art exhibits displayed throughout the terminals, kids zones, and Xpress Spas for showering and relaxing. If you arrive early, take the time to look around and experience all that PHL has to offer.
Terminal Maps & Information For PHL
- There are 6 parking lots at PHL, as well as a cell phone waiting lot. You will generally find a spot to park if you arrive early enough, and if you take the chance to pre-book before your trip. You'll save yourself the worry if you plan ahead.
- Terminals/ Gate Information
- Terminal A-West
- Gates: A14-A26
- Airlines: American Airlines, British Airways, Lufthansa, Qatar Airways
- Terminal A-East
- Gates: A2-A4, A6-A13
- Airlines: American Airlines, Frontier Airlines, Spirit Airlines
- Terminal B and C
- Gates: B1-B11, B13-B16
- Gates: C17-C31
- Airlines: American Airlines
- Terminal D
- Gates: D1-D16
- Airlines: Air Canada, Alaska Airlines, Delta, United Airlines
- Terminal E
- Gates: E1-E17
- Airlines: Frontier, JetBlue, Southwest, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection
- Terminal F (Concourses 1, 2, and 3)
- Gates: F1-F7, F9-F39
- Airlines: American Eagle
- Gates and airlines stay consistent throughout the year with the exception of some last minute changes. You will be notified of any changes upon check-in, or by airport paging services.
Fly Into PHL & Visit Philadelphia - There Are Great, Local Must-See Attractions
Reserve Your Parking Spot Online Today