Now LEED Certified, MKE's Baggage Claim Area Is GreenIf you're interested in ride sharing, you can now find it at MKE. Located near Baggage Claim Carousel #2, you can call for pick up any time.
MKE Is Big On Customer Service And Goes The Extra Mile For Passengers
MKE Is Reducing Their Environmental Footprint
When you enter MKE airport, there are two levels to navigate through. The lower level is where you will find all ground transportation, parking structures and rental cars. There are pet relief and smoking areas located outside of this level. Once inside you will find baggage claim, ticketing, and check-in counters. There are elevators and escalators that will take you up to the second level where you will go through security to get to your Concourse. There is a Skywalk on the South side of the terminal that will take you to the Parking Structure.
Each concourse is on the upper level, and each has its own security checkpoint. That means that you cannot travel between concourses without going through security again, but there are plenty of amenities in each concourse to keep you satisfied until your flight. Concourse E is located on the East side of the building, Concourse D is to the North, and Concourse C is located on the West side of the building. The parking structure is located to the south of the main entrance, and the surface lot, for short-term parkers, is located to the East of the main parking structure.
Airlines That Fly Out Of MKE:
Terminal Map & Gate Information At MKE
- General Mitchell International Airport is split up into 3 concourses.
- Concourse C - Gates 9 through 25
- -Southwest Gates C14 - C15, C18 - C25
- Concourse D - Gates 27 through 56
- -Alaska Gate D51
- -American Gates D52, D54, D55, and D56
- -Frontier Gates D39, D41
- -Delta Gates D43 - D49
- -OneJet Gate D27 (lower level)
- Concourse E - Gates 60 through 69
- -United Gates E61 - E63
- -Air Canada Gate E60
- Milwaukee Airport Parking is open to all passengers daily. Spaces fill up fast, so you want to make sure that you arrive early, or book online. You can check up to the minute availability online to better plan your trip. Park and fly options are available and affordable daily rates are offered. MKE has some of the best rates in the area, and offers a rewards card for frequent fliers. Save money and accumulate points to earn free days.
- Rent a car by visiting one of the 9 rental agencies onsite. Pre-book your vehicle on the company's site for easier and faster pick-up. Most rental companies offer discounts to passengers pre-booking online and paying upfront. Fit a rental car into your budget with these money saving tips.
Visit the Mitchell Gallery of Flight - a non-profit aviation museum located inside the airport.
Book With Milwaukee Airport Parking Today