Fly Into LGA For Easy Access To Manhattan AttractionsLocated close to the popular boroughs of NY, LGA is the perfect airport to fly into. Once you've landed, you can enjoy nearby NY tours and attractions. There's so much to see and do near LGA.
Aiming To Be A World-Class Airport
Find Your Way To LaGuardia Airport
Getting around to each of the 3 Terminals is easy with the Red, Purple and Blue bus routes. There are also express buses to get you to your gate on time. Once you know which Terminal you're flying out of, make your way to the check-in kiosks to begin your LGA adventure. Each Terminal's lower level is where the arrival/ baggage claim area is. As you make your way to the departure level, you'll go through ticketing and security. There are restrooms and resting areas in each area. Through security you will enter a main concourse area that splits into the appropriate gate sections. Follow the signs to your gate area to situate yourself.
Once you're settled, you will find restaurants and shops to keep you busy until your flight boards. There are restrooms, ATMs, information stations, mailboxes, smoking areas, gift shops, and even dental offices for your travel needs. You never know what might come up, or what you'll need for your trip at the last minute, and LaGuardia Airport has it all.
Airlines Flying Out Of LGA:
LGA Area Map & Terminal Gate Information
- Gate & Airline Information:
- Terminal A
- Gates: A1- A6
- Airlines: Delta
- Terminal B
- Concourse A Gates: A1-A7
- Concourse B Gates: B1, B3, B4, B5A, B5, B6, B7A, B7
- Concourse C Gates: C1-C12, C14
- Concourse D Gates: D2-D8, D10
- Airlines: Air Canada, American Airlines, Envoy Airlines, Frontier, JetBlue Airways, Southwest, Spirit, United Airlines, Virgin America
- Terminal C
- Gates: C15-C18, C20-C2, C23, C26, C28-C32, C34-C44
- Airlines: American Airlines, American Shuttle, Delta
- Terminal D
- Gates: D1, D2, D4-D8, D10, D11
- Airlines: Delta, WestJet
- Gates at LGA generally stay the same. It's very rare that a gate changes, but it can happen. Check your gate when you check-in, and listen to any announcements over the paging system.
Although LGA is going through some major updates, the staff is on-site to ensure you have a safe and pleasant trip. If you require assistance, speck to a customer service agent.
Park In Long-Term Parking Or Book A Shuttle Into LGA