Everything You Need Is Near George Bush Intercontinental AirportThere are 5 terminals and 5 runways at IAH to accommodate more flights for more passengers. Fly to 180 destinations around the world.
It's easy to book hotels, cars, flights and more when you fly with IAH Airport.
Skip Security On Connecting Flights With TerminaLink
Hop on the TerminaLink to connect you to Terminals B, C, D, E and the International Arrivals Building. In the near future, you will also be able to connect to Terminal A. Construction has been underway to expand the use of the train for passengers all over the airport. You can take a bus-shuttle service from Terminal A to the other terminals for the time being.
Terminal A and B are located to the West of the main concourse area, and Terminals C, D and E are located to the East. Each terminal has a food court in the center of each concourse, near the departure gates.
Terminals D and E are the larger of the 5 terminals and include many amenities. There are upscale retail shops and restaurants, plans for a new airport spa/beauty lounge, upscale lounge areas, food courts, relaxing waiting areas, kid zones, pet areas, and more.
Book your stay at the Marriott hotel, between Terminals B and C to be right in the middle of all the excitement. The hotel has 566 rooms, two restaurants, a cocktail lounge, a coffee shop and a conference center for travelers on business. When you're looking for convenient hotel for a layover or a quick trip, this is the perfect hotel for your needs.
Airlines Flying Out Of IAH:
Air Canada Express
Air New Zealand
All Nippon Airways
Avianca El Salvador
Delta Air Lines
Great Lakes Airlines
Texas Sky Airlines
IAH Airport Gate Information
- When IAH began construction on the Intra-Terminal link, they didn't know just how pleasing it would be for the millions of passengers who make their way through the airport annually. Now, connecting flights are easier to make on time, as there's no more going through security twice, hotels are easy to access, and shuttle service is no longer disrupted by too many pick-up requests.
- Gate/ Airline Information:
- Terminal A: Is divided in North Concourse and South Concourse, with 10 gates each. Handles all non-United domestic and Canada flights, and some United Express flights
- Terminal B: Is used only by United Express commuter flights. It serves all United Express flights except International arrivals. It has 37 gates.
- Terminal C: It has 31 gates and it is the United Airlines main base of domestic operations.
- Terminal D: It is the International Arrivals Building (IAB). It handles all non-United international flights except United Express international arrivals. It has 12 gates.
- Terminal E: Is the newest Terminal and has 30 gates. It serves all United international flights and some domestic operations.
Not only does TerminaLink get you from terminal to terminal, it'll also connect you to your airport hotel.
Try Houston Airport Parking Near IAH Airport