Enjoy The Many Attractions Of Dallas Near Dallas Love FieldDallas Love Field Cares About Each Passenger
Visit an array of attractions from historical sites to sports centers.
Find Parking & More Near Dallas Love Field
The mission is simple: to work with the community and build a better urban airport setting. Dallas Love Field wants to work with the community to ensure that each passenger, as well as the surrounding community, is happy with the airport, and the role it plays in the city. Working on modernizing the lot is important, and airport council holds public meetings to allow everyone a say in the planning and execution of future initiatives. Getting involved is important in ensuring the success of Dallas Love Field.
Terminal/ Airline Information:
The main concourse is located North of the main terminal area. There are seating areas available while you wait, and if you're looking for a kids play area, you will find it in the middle of the concourse. Enjoy the art exhibits, retail shops, eateries and new stands until your flight is ready to board. If you forgot something for your trip, or are looking to pick up a book for the flight, drop by Hudson News and take a look around. Restaurants range from pick-up windows with food court seating to sit down full-service bars. Have a drink before your flight, and enjoy some live music or sports game.
Airlines that fly out of DAL include:
There have been many more airlines operating out of DAL in the past, but some have since shut down and sold their space to Virgin, Delta, or Southwest. There is a possibility of more airlines operating out of DAL in the future.
Dallas Love Field Maps & Airport Gate Information
- In the main Terminal area, there are 20 gates surrounding the concourse from East to West.
- Gates 1-10 are East of the Main Concourse
- Gates 11-20 are West of the Main Concourse
- Airlines at each gate change daily, however, your ticket will show you which gate you'll be flying out of. If the gate information changes for any reason, it will be updated on the terminal 'Flight Information' boards.
- Two tunnels and a crosswalk will take you from the Parking Garage and ground transportation areas to the main terminal. Ticketing and check-in is located through the East tunnel. If you choose Valet Parking, you will find that outside of the East tunnel as well. Through the West tunnel, you will find the arrivals and baggage claim area. Restrooms and amenities like shoe shine services, pay phones, rental cars, ATMs, a pet relief area, vending machines, nursing stations and a severe weather area are located throughout the airport.
Make sure that you check the website for updated construction information.
Use Your TollTag For Fast And Convenient Airport Parking