Port of Miami Location, Information & AssistanceThe Port of Miami has seven large and modern cruise terminal and serves over 4 million sailing passengers a year. Located in the heart of beautiful downtown Miami, the port offers year-round cruise experiences from a wide range of cruise lines.
Seven terminals get you to where you want to be at the Port of Miami!
All you need to know about the Port of Miami
Port of Miami offers modern seven cruise terminals that have been designed to quickly and efficiently get passengers from the terminals onto their ships. Located in Biscayne Bay in Miami, Florida, it is connected to the downtown core via Port Blvd. The port is on Dodge Island which is a combination of three historic Island; Dodge, Lummus and Sam's Islands. In the early 1900's a hurricane hit Miami and split Miami Beach off, creating a new body of water. Shortly after this trench was dredged and enlarged. Over the years it has expanded and is now large facility with over 4 million passengers travelling through it a year.
Port of Miami is recognized as the 'Cruise Capital of the World' and has maintained the status as the number one cruise/passenger port in the world for over two decades. The cruise lines that operate out of the Port of Miami are Aida Cruises, Azamara Cruises, Carnival Cruise Lines, Celebrity Cruises, Crystal Cruises, Disney Cruise Line, Fathom Cruises, Fred Olsen Cruises, Hapag Lloyd Cruises, MSC Cruises, Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania Cruises, L&O Cruises, Princess Cruises, Regent Seven Sea Cruises, Resorts World Bimini, Royal Caribbean International, Virgin Cruises and The World. Popular destinations include the Bahamas, Eastern and Western Caribbean, Mexico, Key West, South America and more.
Location and Information for the Port of Miami
- Port of Miami is located on North America Way, Miami, FL, United States. There are seven terminals for cruise ship docking.
- Cruise Terminal B is located at 1751 N. Cruise Blvd. and is in the northeast corner of the port. Cruise Terminal C shares the building with Cruise Terminal B and its address is 1741 N. Cruise Blvd.
- Cruise Terminal D is farther west and is situated at 1435 N. Cruise Blvd. and sits in the center of the port on the north side. Cruise Terminal E is also in the center and north, located to the west of Terminal D. Terminal E's address is 1265 N Cruise Blvd.
- Cruise Terminal F is further west along the north shore and has an address of 1103 N. Cruise Blvd.
- Cruise Terminal G is in the northwest corner of the port at 909/1055 N. Cruise Blvd.
- The Terminal H, which is also known as Bimini Tent, is located on the western shore of the port on 897 S. American Way.
- Cruise Terminal J is the only terminal on south shore of the port. Its address is 1120 Caribbean Way.
- Every terminal has close and convenient parking just outside of them.
Make sure to check the official website for the Port of Miami for the most up-to-date information on the terminals and cruise line schedules. And remember to reserve your parking spot online with Instapark.
Go book your parking spot now Instapark, home of the best lots!