Enjoy One Of The Most Exciting Cities In The World Through MSYYou'll love visiting Louisiana and everything that happens here, from amazing history to food and entertainment.
Tax free shopping is awarded to international travelers through MSY. Show your passport and ticket, and if you're in the state for less than 90 days, you qualify for the tax break. Remember to keep your receipts.
Keep Your Vehicle Safe While You Travel At MSY
Arrivals and baggage claim are located on Level 1, and you will find ground transportation, parking garages, pick up and drop-off areas, pet relief areas and designated smoking areas on Level 1 as well.
Make your way to Level 2 to locate your appropriate Concourse. Concourse A is going through minor updates and is located South/East of the main terminal.
Concourse B is located North/East of the main terminal, Concourse C is located North of the main terminal, and Concourse D is located North/West of the main terminal.
There are live music venues located in each concourse for your entertainment. Local musicians are invited to share their talents with passengers traveling to and from New Orleans. You don't need a boarding pass to enjoy the live shows on the Tips Foundation Stage, as it's in a pre security location.
MSY Airport Information and Terminal Maps
- Each vehicle is subject to a search upon entering MSY airport parking. The reason is to keep you and your fellow passengers safe and secure. You can rest easy knowing that your vehicle is being taken care of when you choose to park and fly. If you aren't bringing your vehicle to the airport, book through one of the rental car locations located on-site. There are also park and fly options available for those that have to take a last minute trip, but still want the right vehicle waiting for them upon returning to New Orleans.
- There are 4 Concourses Located off of the Main Terminal. Listed are the current operating airlines and which concourse they're operating in.
- Concourse A
- *Concourse A has been closed to the public until further notice
- Concourse B
- Airlines: Southwest Airlines, GLO
- Concourse C
- Airlines: Alaska Airlines, Allegiant Air, American Airlines, Branson AirExpress, Copa Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Frontier Airlines, JetBlue Airways, Spirit Airlines and VacationExpress
- Concourse D
- Airlines: Delta Air Lines, Air Canada, and United Airlines
- Upon checking in at the ticketing counter, make sure that the concourse for your airline has not changed. Due to unforeseen circumstances, the gate numbers and concourses might change at the last minute. If this happens, you will be notified when you check-in, or through the airport's paging system.
Names after one of the most influential musicians of all time, MSY celebrates music and culture with the community and its guests.
Over 5,000 Spaces Are Available Through New Orleans Airport Parking