Stay Near MIA & Enjoy Downtown Miami AttractionsFounded in 1928, MIA offers more flights to Latin America and the Caribbean than any other U.S. airport. MIA's mission is to grow from a well known airport to a globally recognized airport offering world-class service and experience.
MIA Creates Thousands Of Jobs For The Community
MIA Is More Than Just An Airport
Once you've arrived at MIA by limo, taxi, car rental, hotel shuttle, the MetroBus, MetroRail, MIA Mover, accessible transit or Tri-Rail, you'll want to take some time to enjoy some of the amenities on-site. Art is a big attraction at MIA and there are beautiful creations placed around the airport. Exhibits change throughout the year, there are wall murals and galleries throughout the terminal, and there is a children's gallery that supports local children in the area.
Airline & Departure Concourse Information -
Airlines: American Airlines, American Eagle
Airlines: Air Berlin, American Airlines, British Airways, Iberia, Interjet, Qatar, US Airways
Airlines: Aeroflot, Air Europa, Avior Airlines, BoA, Cayman Airlines, Eastern Air Lines, Finnair, Jetairfly, Insel Air, Insel Air Aruba, Miami Air, Santa Barbara Airlines, Sun Country, Surinam Airways, TAP Portugal, Thomas Cook, TuiFly, Virgin Atlantic, WestJet, World Atlantic, Xtra Airways, XL Airways France
Airlines: Aruba Airlines, Bahamasair, Frontier Airline, United Airlines
Airlines: Aerolineas Argentinas, Aeromexico, Air France, Delta Air Lines, GOL, Turkish
Airlines: Air Canada, Alitalia, Delta Air Lines, GOL, Turkish
Map & Gate Information For MIA Airport
- There are 3 Terminals at MIA - The North Terminal, Central Terminal, and South Terminal. Below is a description of each terminal and terminal gates.
- North Terminal - Gates D1-D60 are located here. You will find access from Dolphin parking and short-term parking. There are full-service amenities located throughout the entire terminal from eateries to services like shoe shine stations.
- Central Terminal - Gates E2-E11 (Level 2), Gates E2-E33 (Level 2 & 4), Gates F1-F23 (Level 2), Gates G1-G19 (Level 2), and you will take the train on Level 4 to get to Gates E20-E33. You can access this terminal from any of the parking areas.
- South Terminal - Gates H3-H17 and Gates J2-J18 are located in this terminal. You will also find a list of amenities and full-service bars and restaurants in this terminal. Access the gates from any of the parking garages.
- There are 4 doggie parks located near the parking garages. Two are located outside of each of the Short Term Parking lots, and two are located outside of the South Parking (Long-Term) lot.
Take the Sky Train to get you around the terminals and to your gates faster. The airport is easier to navigate when you get dropped off at the station near your gate.
Download The MIA Airport App & Travel Smarter