DEN: Denver International Airport Information & OverviewThe Denver International Airport generates over $26 billion for Colorado every year and is the main source of revenue for the city. The DEN Airport spans over 30,000 acres, which makes it the largest airport in the United States.
DEN Airport is the 5th busiest airport in the United States.
About United States' Biggest Airport: DEN Airport
At over 30,000 acres, DEN Airport is large, but not hard to navigate. There are six levels in DEN Airport. The main Terminal can be accessed via Pena Blvd. From the main Terminal, go North to reach Gates A, B, and C. Parking is available in the main Terminal at every level of the Airport except Level 6, and on the first level, there are additional parking lots outside of the main Terminal, North and South of Pena Blvd. See below for Gate information.
DEN Airport Gates Information
- The A Gates Concourse includes Gates A26-A53. Gates A26-A39 are located on the West side of the A Gates Concourse, and Gates A40-A53 are on the East side. There are many shops, services, and restaurants on this level. The following airlines operate out of A Gates concourse: Aeromexico, Air Canada, American Airlines, Boutique Air, Branson Air Express, British Airways, Delta Air Lines, Denver Air Connection, Frontier Airlines, Great Lakes Airlines, Icelandair, JetBlue Airways, Spirit Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, Virgin America, Volaris.
- To get from A Gates to B Gates, take the Automated Guideway Train System or airport subway system North.
- B Gates are found in their own concourse, North of the A Gates section, and on Level 2. Here you will find Gates B15-B29, and B31-B33, and B35-B39, B41-B56, B58- B61, B63, B65, B67, B69, B71, B73, B77, and B79-B95. Gates B15-B37 are located on the West side of the concourse, and the others on the East. There are several restaurants and shops on this level and Level 3 of B Gates section. United Airlines operates out of B Gates concourse.
- Take the airport subway system North to C Gates.
- C Gates include Gates C23-C50. On the West side of the center of the C Gates concourse, you will find Gates C23-C39 and Gates C40-C50 are Easy of the center of the concourse. In the center, you will find more shops and restaurants. There are additional washrooms on Level 3 of C Gates. Alaska Airlines and Southwest Airlines operate out of C Gates concourse.
Level 4 of the main Terminal is where you will find pickup stations. Ticket counters are located on Level 6 of the main Terminal. All departure gates are located outside of the main Terminal in three gate sections on Level 2. Baggage claims are on the 5th Level of the main Terminal. Around many of the baggage claim stations, you will find several Ground Transportation Info Counters. At this level of the Terminal, there are also several restaurants, shops, and security screening areas. There are more restaurants in the Terminal on Level 6.
Find parking near DEN Airport with Instapark!