Book Your Texas Airport Parking Spot EarlyParking spots fill up quickly and it's always a good idea to plan ahead. Pre-book your parking space or book a shuttle or rideshare to drop you off directly in front of the terminal.
Wait Times Are Down At SAT
Free Shuttle Service Is Provided At SAT
The airport is split into Terminal A and Terminal B. Terminal A is located on the East side of the airport, and Terminal B is located on the West side of the airport. Both terminals have main concourse areas that offer full service amenities. The website is updated daily with coupons and deals for passengers to use at local shops and eateries. There are healthy choices in the over 30+ restaurants to fit every passengers needs.
There is free Wi-Fi offered throughout the airport, and you'll love taking a minute to enjoy the art and design of the airport facilities. Take the time to shop, eat and relax before your flight takes off and enjoy the services that SAT offers.
Airlines That Fly Out Of SAT:
SAT Terminal Information
- Gate/ Airline Information:
- Terminal A
- Gates: 17
- Aeromexico Connect uses Gates A7 and A8
- Alaska uses Gate A5
- Allegiant uses Gate A8
- American uses Gates A15 and A17
- Delta uses Gates A2_A5
- Frontier uses Gate A8
- Interjet and Volaris use Gate A6
- Southwest uses Gates A9_A14
- Terminal B
- Gates: 8
- American uses Gates B2, B4 and B6
- United uses Gates B1, B3, B5, B7 and B8
- There are two parking options for SAT passengers who are driving into the airport. Choose from the Parking Garage and the Green Lot. You can park your vehicle for up to 30 days on-site. There are shuttles that run from the Garage and Lots to the terminals curbside for your convenience.
- If you are a frequent flyer and park at the airport regularly, SAT offers a Frequent Parking Program that means passengers get guaranteed, no-hassle parking for individuals and companies. It's easy to sign up to start taking advantage of the deals and discounts.
- There is a Cell Phone Lot for people waiting to pick up passengers off of Hwy 410/Airport Blvd. You can wait for free in this area until your passenger is ready to be picked up quickly at the curb side outside of the terminal.
- Disabled parking is available in designated areas in the parking lots. Make sure you have a valid city permit to gain access to these spaces for short or long-term parking. If you have an electric/hybrid vehicle, there are 78 parking spaces atop the long-term garage to charge your car. There is no extra charge to use these spaces as long as you have an access card.
Wheelchair assistance is provided by your airline. Contact the airline to arrange assistance for when you arrive at no extra charge.
Book Your Parking Space Today