RSW Is Serving Lee, Collier, Charlotte, Hendry And Glades Counties, And BeyondRSW is one of the top 50 airports for passenger traffic in the U.S. Every on-site facility was designed for the peace of mind for every passenger who steps through its gates. The airport's mission is to evolve with today's passenger, and keep services accessible and convenient for everyone.
RSW keeps the community involved in ongoing missions and initiatives to update, and keep the airport facilities inclusive and relevant for the future.
There's A Lot Happening At RSW Airport
Each concourse has full service amenities for passenger convenience.
Concourse B Airlines include Air Berlin, Air Canada, Frontier, Southwest and Sun Country. There is a selection of dining and shopping outlets, restrooms, pay phones, flight information courtesy phones and seating areas.
Concourse C Airlines include Delta/Delta connection, United and WestJet. There is a small selection of dining and shopping outlets, restrooms and pay phones.
Concourse D Airlines include American, JetBlue, Silver Airways and Spirit. A selection of restaurants and shops are located throughout the concourse, as well as pay phones, restrooms and flight information courtesy phones.
Passengers can travel between concourses to find the shops that suit them without having to pass through security again. There are ATMs, currency exchange stations and other area information kiosks available. Communal workstations and electronic devices are also available to passengers.
RSW Terminal Information & Gate Maps
- Three passenger concourses with 28 gates get passengers around the world daily. There are more than 30 restaurants, and retail shops for passenger enjoyment, as well as free Wi-Fi throughout the terminal. On-site rental car companies are just steps away from baggage claim, and there are other ground transportation services to take passengers to and from the airport grounds. Pet relief and passenger leisure areas surround the airport, and there are designated smoking areas for those guests that require a break.
- Gates/ Airline Information:
- Concourse B
- Gates: B1-B9
- Airlines: Air Berlin, Air Canada, Air Canada Rouge, Frontier Airlines, Southwest Airlines, Sun Country Airlines
- Concourse C
- Gates: C1-C9
- Airlines: Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, United Airlines, United Express, WestJet
- Concourse D
- Gates: D1- D10
- Airlines: American Airlines, American Eagle, JetBlue Airways, Silver Airways, Spirit Airlines
- Up to 10 million passengers fly through PSW airport annually. Southwest is the busiest airline, with Delta a close second.
The Airport Service Plaza in an on-airport gas station and convenience store located on Terminal Access Road. It's great for guests driving into and out of the airport in their own cars or rental vehicles. It's open 24 hours a day, has free Wi-Fi, a 24 hour car wash, restrooms, and more.
Try Florida Airport Parking For Your Next Trip