Book Overseas Flights Through SNAJohn Wayne Airport is the second busiest airport in the Greater Los Angeles airport. Over 4 million passengers fly through its gates every year, and the number continues to increase. In 1979 Orange County Airport was renamed to John Wayne to pay homage to the late actor who was from Newport Beach.
John Wayne Airport is now TSA Pre Check approved. That means you can get through security faster when you sign up, and it's easy to register before your flight.
Allow Extra Time When Parking At SNA
The Arrivals Terminal Is Terminal C on the ground floor, located near Parking C and B2 lots. Go through Baggage Claim to get to ground transportation services. There are escalators and stairs, men and women washrooms, family restrooms, art exhibits, restaurants and seating areas for arriving passengers, and those who are picking passengers up. Find pay phones and courtesy phones to call and make hotel and car rental reservations. You can also make your way to the car rental area if you're looking for a vehicle.
On the upper level of Terminal C is where the Departures Level is. Gates 1-8 are on the East side, 9-14 on the South side and 15-21 on the West side. Amenities including restrooms, information stations, art exhibits, pay phones, telecommunications devices for the deaf, and baggage carts are available. Choose between a selection of restaurants, bars and cafes for your dining needs, and new stands, gift shops, duty free shops, and retail stores for your shopping needs.
SNA Terminal Information & Map
- Main terminal parking at A1, A2, B2, and C, tend to fill up quickly midweek, so it's always a great idea to plan for extra time. Allow yourself to get to the airport early to save time driving around and looking for a spot. If you do find that those lots are full, there is always curbside valet parking or parking at the Main Street Parking Lot with free shuttle service to the Riley Terminal.
- Gate/ Airline Information:
- Terminal A
- Gates: 1-8
- Airlines: Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, WesJet
- Terminal B
- Gates: 9-14
- Airlines: United Airlines
- Terminal C
- Gates: 15-21
- Airlines: Frontier Airlines, Southwest Airlines
- Phoenix and Denver are the busiest domestic routes from SNA, and Southwest Airlines serves the most passengers annually. Over 10 million passengers fly through SNA every year.
If you're flying out of SNA, you'll want to take the time to see the 9 foot John Wayne statue that greets each passenger as they enter the airport. Dedicated in 1982, the statue sits outside of the Eddie martin Terminal.
Choose SNA Curbside Valet For Only $10 An Hour