A Major Overhaul Is Updating The Expanding Walls Of SLCSalt Lake City International airport is growing and has taken its passenger feedback seriously to provide the improvement that has been requested. Less congestion, better quality service, a longer list of services and more shops will all be available at SLC.
Enjoy The Beautiful Mountain Views Around SLC Airport
Choose Convenient And Reliable Parking At SLC
There are 3 terminals with 5 different concourses. Concourse E and D are off of the International Terminal. Concourse C is located off of Terminal 2, and Concourses A and B are located off of Terminal One. Hourly/ Daily parking is located South of Terminals 1 and 2, and ground transportation is located on the ground levels of each terminal.
Each concourse has its own selection of restaurants, cafe's and coffee shops. Passengers can move between concourses in the terminal that they're in, but not between terminals without passing through security again. There are different types of eateries from quick fast-food stations to full-service restaurants. Healthy options are always available, and vending machines are scattered throughout the airport.
Shopping is abundant in the concourses with candy stores, bookstores, newsstands, the KidZoo, duty free shops, and the XpresSpa. Stay entertained in the busy airport, and take a moment to relax at the XpresSpa if the crowds get to be too much for you. Smoking rooms, outdoor smoking areas, and pet relief areas are located outside the terminal doors.
Airlines That Fly Out Of SLC:
Air Canada, Alaska Airlines, American Eagle, Frontier Airlines, JetBlue Airways, Delta Air Lines, Delta Connection, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines, United Express, KLM
SLC Airport Terminal Information
- Gate/ Airline Information:
- Terminal 1 - Concourse A
- Gates A1-A9
- Airlines: Air Canada, Alaska Airlines, American Eagle, Frontier Airlines, JetBlue Airways
- Terminal 1 - Concourse B
- Gates: B1-B22
- Airlines: Delta Air Lines, Delta Connection, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines, United Express
- Terminal 2 - Concourse C
- Gates: C1-C13
- Airlines: Delta Air Lines, Delta Connection
- International Terminal - Concourse D
- Gates: D1-D13
- Airlines: Delta Connection, KLM
- International Terminal - Concourse E
- Gates: E60-E85
- Airlines: Delta Connection
- Denver, Phoenix, and Los Angeles are the top domestic routes out of SLC. Paris, Vancouver, and Calgary are the top international routes. Over 20 million passengers fly through SLC annually.
- Depending on your parking needs, there are different options to choose from. It's easy to make reservations online through the Click and Park link for access to the Premium Reserved Parking lot on Garage Level 1. Daily Garage Parking, Hourly Garage Parking, and Long-Term Parking are also available. It's best to book Long-Term Parking online to ensure that you get the spot you need for your extended trip. If you have any parking questions, you can reach parking authority 24 hours a day.
Water bottle filling stations are located all across SLC airport. SLC strives to stay environmentally friendly and sustainable by offering better alternatives.
Book Your Spot With Salt Lake City Airport Parking