OGG Airport Is Beautifully Intimate And RelaxingOGG is located on the northern edge of the land bridge between Haleakala and the West Maui Mountain range on the island of Maui. It's the second busiest airport in the state of Hawaii and has its facilities are newly updated.
Staff Owned OGG Makes Your Guest Experience One Of A Kind
Find Your Way To OGG Airport
There are two terminals at Kahului Airport, the main terminal and a commuter terminal. Shops and restaurants are located East of the ticket lobby. When you enter the airport, you'll head East to go through the ticket lobby and security before making your way to your gate. On your way to your gate you'll find an assortment of shops long the way. Grab a coffee or sit down at a bar and grill for lunch or dinner. Shops are open various times depending on flight schedules, and tend to stay open longer during busy times.
You'll love that OFF stays true to Hawaiian traditions and offers keepsakes and dining options that are representative of the local culture. You'll find Western foods on-site as well, but you'll want to be adventurous and try something that you'll only find when traveling through OGG. The Airport has the right amount of amenities for its size, so you'll never have to worry if you've forgotten anything. Take a walk around the terminal to see what's going on around the airport, take a look in the shops, and then relax in the comfortable gate seating area.
Airlines: Air Canada, Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, Island Air, Mokulele Express, United Airlines, US Airways, Virgin America, West Jet
OGG Airport Maps & Information
- Getting to the Kahului Airport is easy when you're visiting the area. Take a car, shuttle, taxi and public transit to arrive for your flight on time. There are many parking options to choose from when you're planning to park and fly. Pre-booking is the best available option to ensure that you arrive on time and that you have a spot when you get to OGG. Oversized vehicles are welcome and require pre-booking as there are less spaces than regular sized lots.
- Airport Gate Information
- Terminal 2
- Holdroom A - Gates 1, 5 & 7
- Holdroom B - Gates 9, 11, 13 & 15
- Holdroom C - Gates 17, 19 & 21
- Holdroom D - Gates 23 & 27
- Holdroom E - Gates 29 & 33
- Holdroom F - Gates 35 & 39
- You will receive your Holdroom section and gate number when checking in for your flight. Terminal 2 gates are located on the upper floor of the main Terminal.
Use the free Cellular Telephone Waiting Lot for up to one hour when you're waiting to pick up passengers.
Try Kahului Airport Parking & Pre-Pay To Save You Time And Money