MDW Is Chicago's Second Largest AirportAlthough privatization was once a thought for MDW, the airport has stayed public and owned by the city of Chicago. The efforts of airport authority remain to update the area, and strive for better passenger service.
Try The Yoga Room In Concourse C To Relax Before Your Flight
Get To MDW On Time
From the South entrance, enter through the doors to find the baggage level and ticketing level. Locate your airline kiosk by the signage overhead and head to your counter. Once you're through ticketing, you will go through security and make your way to your concourse. Concourse A is located on the West side of the building, Concourse B is located North, and Concourse C is located to the East of security. Find your gate number and follow through to your concourse.
If you need to get to MDW for a flight, or you have a connecting flight from O'Hare, there are plenty of ground transportation options to choose from. You can find the best routes online to get you to your flight on time. City trains and busses go directly to Midway, and there are express options available for passengers. Book shuttles from your hotel to and from the airport, and even around Chicago to many tourist attractions. Taxis, limo services, rental cars, and shared rides are also available options. If you're traveling from outside of Chicago, there are regional bus services that will drop you off right outside of the main terminal.
Airlines Flying Out Of MDW:
North Country Sky
MDW Terminal Maps & Gate Information
- Each concourse is full of entertainment, dining and amenity services to keep you busy until your plan arrives. Enjoy fast food stands, sit down restaurants, and bars. Shop until you drop at upscale retail shops, gift shops and news stands. There's something fun for the whole family. Enjoy fee Wi-Fi and plug into a workstation if you need to catch up on a little business. There are quiet areas for those passengers that want to relax before takeoff, and Concourse C even hosts a yoga studio to fit in a little practice before your flight.
- Concourse & Gate Information:
- Concourse A
- Gates: A1-A3, A4a, A4b, A5, A7, A9-A12, A14-A19
- Concourse B
- Gates: B1-B3, B5, B7-B12, B14-B26
- Concourse C
- Gates: C1-C3
- Gates may change on day of departure. Check your ticket at time of check-in to verify gate information.
Find your peace with interfaith chapels and a yoga studio to help you stay calm and relaxed before your trip.
Go Online To Reserve Your Chicago Airport Parking Spot