EWR Creates Jobs & Contributes Economically To The Surrounding NY/NJ AreaClose To 40 Million Passengers Served Annually
EWR Is Part Of Community Development
Take The AirTrain To EWR
If you want to get to EWR for a flight out of town, or you're traveling in to EWR, take the AirTrain for a simpler, and faster way to get around. The convenient form of ground transportation runs 24/7 and will never get caught up in any unpleasant traffic conditions. That makes for better planning and a more reliable way to make your flight. If you want more ground transportation options, try NJ transit trains, busses, taxis, and other car or van services.
The AirTrain runs through Terminals A, B and C. Each terminal has designated parking and drop-off areas for your convenience. You don't have to worry about traveling through each terminal to get where you're going. Each terminal has a wide variety of amenities, and plenty of shopping opportunities to bring a little bit of NJ/NY home with you.
The main level of each terminal is where you will check-in, and also where the arrivals/baggage claim will be. Pet relief areas, designated smoking areas and rental cars will also be available on the main level. Level 2, or the mid-level is where you will check-in for your flight, and then you will make your way to the Upper/ Concourse level to your gate. The concourse runs West to East, and gates run North to South. Retail shops, restaurants and quick bites, restrooms, ATMs, and other amenities like information stations are located on the upper concourse levels as well.
Airlines Flying Out Of EWR:
EWR Airport & Gate Information
- Gate Information:
- Terminal A:
- Gates A1 - A10-A18
- Gates A2 - A20- A25, A26a, A26b, A27, A28
- Gates A3 - A30-A39
- Airlines - Air Canada, Alaska Airlines, American, JetBlue, Southwest, United Express, Virgin America
- Terminal B:
- Gates B1 - B40, B41a, B41b, B43- B45, B46a, B46b, B47
- Gates B2 - B51- B57
- Gates B3 - B60-B63, B65-B68
- Airlines - Air China, Air India, Austrian Airlines, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Delta, EI AI, Icelandair, Jet Airways, LaCompagnie, Lot Polish, Lufthansa, OpenSkies, Porter, SAS, Swiss, TAP Portugal, United, Virgin Atlantic, Virgin America
- Terminal C:
- Gates C1 - C70-C75, C80-C88, C90-C99
- Gates C2 - C101A, C102A, C103A-B, C104A-B, C105A, C106A, C107A-B, C108A-B, C109A, C110A-B, C111A, C112A-B, C113A-B, C114A-B, C115A-B
- Gates C3 - C120-C128, C130-C139
- Airlines - United, United Express
- Gate numbers are assigned at time of check-in and may change at the last minute. Listen to page announcements for any last minute changes to your flight number.
Book your flight with the second largest out of the NY metropolitan airports.
Track Your Flight & Book Your Parking Space Now!