Bayonne Cruise Parking 69 New Hook Rd, Bayonne, New Jersey United States 07002
Parking lot information
Located just half a mile from Cape Liberty Cruise Terminal, Bayonne Cruise Parking is a great way to save some money, while enjoying convenient excellent service, including shuttles that run frequently, every 15-20 minutes, from the lot to Cape Liberty Cruise Terminal, and back. If you have any questions at all, you're more than welcome to call the lot, and we'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns that you may have.
Our complimentary shuttle is included in the parking total, and you need only wait at Zone 10 for the next shuttle to arrive, once you have exited the terminal. This is the designated pick-up area that we use at the terminal.
We have excellent cruise signage that will help you to locate us, and you can always give us a call, if you need some further assistance to locate us.
If you are looking for great parking deals, click here to Compare and Reserve parking at EWR Airport.
This parking facility is self parking, so you will hold onto your own keys. All of our services are pre-paid as well, so this enables you to simply take the shuttle to your vehicle upon return, hop in, and head home. In terms of safety features, we offer excellent security for our customers. Our lot is an outdoor, paved lot. It is completely gated, and there is 24 hour/day security. You can feel completely confident in our service and security features when you park at our facility. We're always here to look out for your vehicle, so you can be confident that your vehicle is in good hands! Remember that if you have any questions, you're more than welcome to get in touch with us, and we'll be happy to answer any questions that you may have. We look forward to taking care of your vehicle for you very soon!
Make your reservation online now, long term EWR parking!
Shuttlefare.com is the #1 resource for finding and booking shared ride and private airport transfers around the World. You can pre-book / schedule a pickup at over 1000 airports and 10s of thousands of locations easily on your phone or desktop. Sort by vehicle preference, whether you have 100 people or it’s just yourself, Shuttlefare can make travel so much easier and save you money by comparing top operators before your trip.
Direction Tip: Bayonne Bridge is normally closed for construction most day 9am-3pm. All travelers coming from Long Island, Staten Island, and those traveling North on NJ Turnpike, we suggest to continue on NJ Turnpike N to Exit 14A. Most GPS systems will not pick up the Bayonne Bridge closure. Please Take Exit 14A to avoid detours.
Cape Liberty Cruise Terminal (0.5 miles)
Services, features and add-ons
Day parking offered
Night parking offered
Complimentary shuttle service
Create an InstaPark account to freely manage all your parking reservation needs, or feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help assist you with booking your reservation. We provide full refunds all the way up until the day before your scheduled arrival.
Find nearby parking in Bayonne »
- Location 69 New Hook Rd, Bayonne, New Jersey United States 07002
Ave J and Hook Rd
Cape Liberty Cruise Port
- Customer Support 1-800-851-5863
- Shuttle Pickup Hotline 201-279-2106
- Nearby attractions Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR airport) parking - 4.23 miles
- Parking Type Parking lot
- Spots Total 1
- Max height none
- Local time Oct 23, 2021 07:10 AM
Guarantee Your Spot Free + Easy Cancellations
How to park at this facility
Please do keep in mind that we suggest early drop off of some passengers and luggage at the terminal, prior to arriving at our lot, should your vehicle be carrying 4 or more passengers. This will make things much easier, particularly for elderly travelers, young children, and others who may not wish to wait for the shuttle. Once you've dropped off your extra passengers, you need only drive about 5 minutes to our lot, wait for the shuttle, and catch up with them in a matter of minutes.
To be picked up from the port terminal, please wait at Zone 10 for the next shuttle to arrive. This is the designated pick-up area that we use at the terminal.
Services, Amenities, Features and Add-Ons
- Shuttle Service
- Not Covered Self Park
- Security Surveillance
Parking location and directions
69 New Hook Rd, Bayonne, New Jersey United States 07002
I-95 North to Bayonne Cruise Parking
- Head northeast on I-95 North (toll)
- Take exit 13 to I-278 to Elizabeth/Goethsls Bridge/Verrazano Bridge (toll)
- Stay left, and use signage for I-278 East/Verrazano Bridge/Goethals Bridge
- Merge on I-278 East, New York (partial toll)
- Stay left on I-278 and take exit 9, NY-440 North to Dr Martin Luther King Jr Expressway/Bayonne Bridge
- Keep going to Hook Road/New Hook Road, Bayonne
- Head onto NY-440 North/Dr Martin Luther King Jr Expressway, and continue onto Bayonne Bridge (check for closures)
- New Jersey, continuing on NJ-440 North
- Make a sharp right on Hook Road/New Hook Road
- You will arrive at Bayonne Cruise Parking
I-78 Express East to Bayonne Cruise Parking
- From I-287 South, take exit 21A, and merge onto I-78 East, toward NYC
- Stay left, continuing on I-78 Express East/Phillipsburg-Newark Expressway
- Keep left, and continue on I-78 Express East/Phillipsburg-Newark Expressway (partial toll)
- Keep heading left on I-78 East/Phillipsburg-Newark Expressway (toll)
- Stay left and take exit 14A, to Bayonne (toll)
- Take NJ-440 South to Hook Road/New Hook Road, Bayonne
- Keep right heading onto Avenue E (toll)
- Keep right toward Port Jersey Boulevard (partial toll)
- Continue, and turn right toward Pulaski Street, making a slight right
- Make a left onto NJ-440 South, and take the New Hook Road ramp
- Continue on Hook Road/New Hook Road
- You will reach Bayonne Cruise Parking
Bayonne Cruise Parking prices and rates
|Day rate||$14.99 / day||Grace period: 0 hour|
|Shuttle Service||- no charge -|
|Not Covered Self Park||- no charge -|
|Security Surveillance||- no charge -|
|Gated||- no charge -|
Customer Reviews (0)
Best Price Guarantee!Book Now
Free + Easy Cancellations