Cape Liberty Cruise Port ServicesCape Liberty Cruise Port is the first port to provide ocean-going vessels a place to land in New Jersey in a number of decades. It now has now provided over 300, 000 seafaring passengers a bright and unique port experience with 4 different cruise companies.
Cape Liberty Cruise Port provides great service and wonderful sights!
Cape Liberty Cruise Port Synopsis
Cape Liberty Cruise Port opened in May 2004, in Bayonne, New Jersey. The port is on the Peninsula at Bayonne Harbor, fifteen minutes drive from Newark Liberty International Airport and seven miles south of Manhattan. In the thirteen years of operation, Cape Liberty has seen over 320, 000 passengers pass through its gates. This is the second largest passenger volume of any Northeast and Mid-Atlantic coast ports. Cape Liberty also provides beautiful sights of the stunning Manhattan skyline, New York Harbor and the Statue of Liberty. The City of Bayonne is in the early stages of a major transformation and will soon house new residents and businesses and a stunning new golf course, marina and park.
Ships departing from Cape Liberty Cruise Port include Celebrity Cruises' Summit and Royal Caribbean's Anthem of the Seas and Rhapsody of the Seas, TUI Cruises' Mein Schiff 6 and Azamara Club Cruises' Azamara Quest. Destinations include Eastern, Southern and Western Caribbean, the Bahamas, Bermuda, Canada and New England.
Cape Liberty Cruise Port Terminal Information
- Ships dock on the north side of Cape Liberty Cruise Port (Cape Liberty Cruise Port, Port Terminal Boulevard, Bayonne, NJ, United States). Passengers disembarking from the port will enter through the gates on the south side of the building. Only ticketed passengers who pass through security will be allowed in the terminal.
- All passengers must arrive at least 90 minutes prior to the departure time. Late passengers will be denied entry so make sure to arrive on time!
- Once inside the terminal, passengers will be assisted by the directional staff. All passengers should be prepared fro security clearance and make sure they have proper documentation and official government-issued photo ID. All minors must be with a parent or guardian.
- The ships are located a half mile away from the interim terminal, but a fleet of shuttle buses are on the standby to take passengers to the ship. At least two buses are waiting on either end of the trip so passengers don't have to wait.
- Passengers can leave their car in one on the parking lots located to the south of the entrance. We recommend Instapark for their best quality and most affordable parking.
- For passengers who are being picked up, Pick-Up Zones 6 - 10 are clearly marked along the side of the main terminal building. There is also options for bus transfers, taxi transfers, private cars, trains, hotel shuttles and coach transfers immediately outside of the CBP inspection area.
- Luggage will be collected on board and laid out clearly according the cruise lines tag system for passengers to easily pick up.
- Any guests with special accessibility needs will have their needs personally addressed at the terminal.
For cruise departure times and boarding information, please see the Cape Liberty Cruise Port website. For the best parking services available, check out Instapark!
Reserve your Instapark Cape Liberty Cruise Port parking spot today!