Port Tampa Bay: Cruise Port InformationPort Tampa Bay is the perfect place for the whole family to start your cruise vacation. With a number of fun attractions, museums, zoos, shopping, restaurants and live music shows, vacationing in Miami is a great way to spend your time.
Enjoy the culture and sights of Miami when you pass through Port Tampa Bay Terminal 3!
Port Tampa Bay Services, Assistance & Information
Located on the sunny bay of Tampa Florida, Port Tampa Bay is a wonderful site to see as well as cruise from. It is relatively small in size, making it an easy going tourist site where you can easily travel in short amounts of time. This grants easy access and convenience for travellers making Port Tampa Bay an even hotter spot than it already is. With an airport just minutes away, you can stay until the very end to ensure that you've gotten all your sightseeing in. The taxi trip from Tampa international airport is a flat $25. If you have driven to the Port, the most convenient place to park is located right across the street from the cruise terminal.
With high-class shopping, an assortment of museums and zoos, beautiful "Busch Gardens", and of course Ybor City (the historic Latin Quarter), these are just a couple of the colorful sites to see that make Tampa Bay one of the best cruise port destinations for the South. Luxury hotels and upscale dining are also close by for leisure and convenience.
Port Tampa Bay is home to the Royal Caribbean International ships: Brilliance of the Seas and Vision of the Seas. The Holland America Line proudly names their cruise ship Veendam all of which are located at 815 Channelside Dr. These cruise ships offers a variety of cruise trip options such as: 4, 5, 7, and 14- day cruise itineraries.
Experience Port Tampa Bay: Gate Information
- Port Tampa Bay is on the Ybor Channel, just north of the Ybor Turning Basin, and part of the north end of Hillsborough Bay which makes up the south of Tampa. The ports consists of cargo shipping and cruise ships.
- Port Tampa Bay Cruise Terminal 3, East York Street, Tampa, FL, United States.
- The terminal is on the west bank of the Ybor Channel. It is directly south of the Port Tampa Bay Cruise Terminal 6 and north of The Florida Aquarium and Tampa Cruise Terminal. Channelside Bay Plaza, a lively complex which offers a number of restaurants and retail stores is right outside of the cruise terminal.
- Parking is located directly to the north and west of the terminal.
- The cruise terminal features information areas, full passenger amenities, restrooms and helpful attendants. Once passengers pass through security, they will find it quick and easy to find their way onboard. Remember to bring your cruise ship ticket and make sure minors and children are accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- After passengers make their way through the terminal, following easy to read signage, they will find their cruise ship berthed on the east side of the river.
- Guests disembarking will find their luggage in the luggage collection area in the main terminal after they exit through customs.
Check in with the Port Tampa Bay website to catch the latest cruise line information and schedules. Instapark provides the absolutely best parking services at the most affordable prices.
Don't wait to book your parking lot spot with Instapark for the best services, safest lots and cheapest prices!