With Over 9,000 Parking Spaces, DCA Has You CoveredBooking online is easy for daily, short term and long-term parking.
Managing Your Trip Is Easy With Ronald Reagan Washington National
Getting To & From Ronald Reagan Washington National
When you're traveling, the last thing you want to think about is any transportation delays. With so many ways to get to Ronald Reagan Washington National, you can leave the worry behind. If there do happen to be interruptions, you will find an easy alternative to get you to your flight on time.
Washington airport parking is always the most affordable and convenient option for travelers. If you're planning to park and fly, you can book your space through the ePark reserved parking option on the website. Pre-booking ensures that you have a space when you arrive and will save you minutes of driving around searching for one when you arrive. Accessible spaces are available for those with updated city permits.
There are shops and restaurants spread out between Terminals A, B and C on the main concourse level. Each parking lot is also connected to its perspective terminal. Smoking and pet relief areas are located out of the South doors to each terminal. There are ATMs, chapel/meditation rooms, courtesy phones, hotel/motel information, lost and founds, mail drop boxes, nursing rooms, police services, and restrooms located throughout each terminal. Get your shoes shined and sit in massage chairs while you wait, or plug in to one of the workstation outlets to get some work done until your flight boards. If you're interested in observing some art, or learning about the capital's history, there are exhibits located around the airport for you to admire at your convenience.
Airlines that fly out of DCA:
Ronald Reagan Washington National Map & Gate Information
- Enjoy the use of free Wi-Fi as you make your way through terminals B and C. On Level 1 you'll find baggage claim and the arrivals area Ticketing is located on Level 3, and the concourse is located on Level 2.
- Gates/ Airline Information:
- Terminal A:
- Gates - 1-9
- Airlines - Air Canada, Frontier, Southwest, Sun Country
- Terminal B:
- Gates - 10-22
- Airlines - Alaska, Delta, Delta Shuttle, United
- Terminal C:
- Gates - 23-34
- Airlines - American, American Shuttle, JetBlue, Virgin America
- Gates - 35-45
- Airlines - American
- Each Terminal is TSA Pre Check approved for faster security point access. You can register online so that when you get to the airport, you'll by-pass the lines and get to your flight quicker. This is especially helpful for those with busy schedules, or last minute flights.
Ride the Washington, DC Metrorail system for direct access to Terminals B and C.
Follow DCA on social media for parking and airport updates.