All The Information You'll Need About The Port of JacksonvillePort of Jacksonville has been running since 2003 and is close to all the famous Jacksonville attractions. Whether you're a sports fan, an nature enthusiast, a lover of arts and culture of just a fan of food, Jacksonville has something for everyone!
Port of Jacksonville is the newest port in America. Come see what all the buzz is about!
About the Port of Jacksonville
Port of Jacksonville is located in Jacksonville, Florida. Jacksonville is a great place to enjoy the outdoors and is known for it's beaches, including Jacksonville Beach, Neptune Beach and Atlantic beach. There are also great rivers and waterways for fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding and surfing. Jacksonville is also provides stunning, untouched natural parks where vacationers can hike, bike, run, swim or go camping. There are many animal related attractions for nature lovers. For the sports fan, this great city offers the Jacksonville Jaguars of the National Football League home games. They are also home to the Jacksonville Suns baseball team and numerous world-class golf courses as well as the PGA Tour and World Golf Hall of Fame.
Jacksonville is a great place to start or finish up your cruise trip. It offers a number of the best seafood restaurants in Florida. Known for its elegance and classic southern food with a bit of international flair, you'll find the perfect restaurant for any palette. If you're a fan of 'locally sourced' sustainable food choices, Jacksonville is the perfect place for you. It is also home to eight craft breweries. Not only does the city offer a majestic skyline, but there are beautiful riverfront streets lined with boutiques, music venues, sidewalk cafes and cute Bed & Breakfasts. Enjoy the fun nightlife and relax in one of their many museums and galleries. Jacksonville has something for everyone.
Port of Jacksonville's cruise terminal was completed in 2003. Carnival Cruise Line's Carnival Elation is Port of Jacksonville's year-round ship. It offers 4-day and 5-day trips to the Bahamas. The Carnival Fascination also sails from Port of Jacksonville's JAXPORT Cruise Terminal.
Information You'll Need to Disembark from the Port of Jacksonville
- The Port of Jacksonville is located along the St Johns River in Jacksonville, FL. It consists of 4 terminals. Blount Island Marine Terminal, Talleyrand Marine Terminal and Dames Point Marine Terminal are all used to ship cargo.
- JAXPORT Cruise Terminal, August Drive, Jacksonville, FL, United States, is on the north side of the St Johns River.
- JAXPORT Cruise Terminal is a small terminal and berths a single ship at a time. The ship docks to the southwest of the terminal building.
- Parking is located directly beside the JAXPORT Cruise Terminal. 24 hours a day security means that your car will be taken care of.
- JAXPORT Cruise Terminal offers a taxi service and mini-van service to take passengers directly from the cruise terminal to Jacksonville International Airport. There are also several car rental companies operation out of the terminal.
- The terminal opens at 10:30am and passengers are encouraged to show up early.
- Passengers enter through the north side of the terminal. They can be dropped off by anyone or park their car, but only passengers with valid tickets and photo ID will be allowed through security and into the terminal building. Once through security passengers will walk south and board their cruise.
Check in with the Port of Jacksonville for all the important scheduling information that you'll need to plan your trip. And remember to book your parking spot with the best lot around, Instapark!
Book your parking spot with Instapark now. Don't wait!