Comfort Suites Cicero - Syracuse North 5875 Carmenica Drive, Cicero, New York United States 13039

Search. Compare. Book.

FIND THE BEST SHORT AND LONG TERM AIRPORT PARKING PRICES, COMPARE RATES, & PAY WITH INSTAPARK APP.

form
Day rate: $8.00 / day
Nearby parking lots
Compare All SYR airport Parking Lots »
Location
5875 Carmenica Drive, Cicero, New York United States 13039
Area
.
Syracuse Hancock International Airport, SYR parking
Phone
1-800-851-5863

Parking lot information

Comfort Suites long term parking is located in Cicero, New York and caters to those flying in and out from Syracuse Hancock International Airport. When parking at a hotel, most parking spaces are already reserved for those who are overnight guests of the hotel. If you are only planning on parking in this lot instead of staying a night or two, you will want to book a parking space in advance. There is no way that you will get a long term parking spot here if you decide to try and book days in advance. Since the parking lot only consists of 55 long term parking spots, you better be quick when you book.


This long term SYR parking lot is great when it comes to security and safety. When SYR parking at Comfort Suites, you can bet that your car will be safe and taken care of for the duration of your trip. The parking is underground which means that only those staying with and parking with the hotel are allowed access. This will cut down any chance of harm to your car by 80%. For the other 20%, you will take comfort in knowing that there are many surveillance cameras, and security guards who are always watching over your car. There is also very good lighting to make sure that all of the cameras are able to see what they need to see.


Reserve your long term parking spot with Comfort Suites today!

Nearby Attractions
Comfort Suites long term SYR parking is located only five minutes from Syracuse Hancock International Airport.

Services, features and add-ons
Bold = Featured
Regular = Not Featured

Covered Security Guard
Video surveillance
Offer day parking
Offer night parking
Valet parking
Car Wash
Car Detailing

Find nearby parking in Cicero »

0 Reviews badge Certified

Key Details

Guarantee Your Spot Free + Easy Cancellations

How to park at this facility

ENTRY PROCEDURES

  • Please show your InstaPark Pass to the attendant for validation

To change or cancel a reservation please log in here or contact us or call us 800-851-5863

Parking location and directions

5875 Carmenica Drive, Cicero, New York United States 13039

Directions


From North:

  1. Get on I-81 S
  2. Follow I-81 S to NY-31 E in Cicero. Take exit 30 from I-81 S
  3. Take Lakeshore Rd to Carmenica Dr
  4. Turn left onto NY-31 E
  5. Turn left onto Lakeshore Rd
  6. Turn left onto Carmenica Dr
  7. Turn right to stay on Carmenica Dr
  8. Destination on your right.

From South:

  1. Get on I-81 N
  2. Follow I-81 N to Pardee Rd in Cicero. Take exit 30 from I-81 N
  3. Continue on Pardee Rd. Drive to Carmenica Dr
  4. Continue straight onto Pardee Rd
  5. Turn right onto Carmenica Dr
  6. Destination on your left.

From East:

  1. Get on I-787 N from N Pearl St
  2. Follow I-90 W to Pardee Rd in Cicero. Take exit 30 from I-81 N
  3. Continue on Pardee Rd. Drive to Carmenica Dr
  4. Continue straight onto Pardee Rd
  5. Turn right onto Carmenica Dr
  6. Destination on your left.

From West:

  1. Get on Inner Loop from St Paul St
  2. Follow I-490 E and I-90 E to Pardee Rd in Cicero. Take exit 30 from I-81 N
  3. Continue on Pardee Rd. Drive to Carmenica Dr
  4. Continue straight onto Pardee Rd
  5. Turn right onto Carmenica Dr
  6. Destination on your left.

Comfort Suites Cicero - Syracuse North prices and rates

Daily rate
Day rate $8.00 / day Grace period: 0 hour

Customer Reviews

Customer Reviews (0)

Write review

Best Price Guarantee!

Book Now

Free + Easy Cancellations