LAS Airport: About McCarran InternationalThe McCarran International Airport, LAS Airport, is the main airport of the Las Vegas area. The Airport was established in 1920, under a different name and was renamed after a prominent Senator, Pat McCarran in 1941.
LAS Airport is the 26th busiest airport in the world.
LAS Airport Information & Terminals
LAS Airport has two Terminals, Terminal 1 and Terminal 3. Terminal 1 connects to Terminal 3 via the Esplanade and D Gates. In Terminal 1, above Baggage Claim, Level 2, is the main exhibit of the Aviation Museum. The Museum explores the history of Nevada aviation. You can find other exhibits scattered throughout the airport, and other airports in Clark County Airport System. Check out the C Gates and moving walkways for more. The Esplanade is in the center of the Terminal 1. There are several shops, restaurants, and services throughout Terminal 1, including the Esplanade. The Southeast end of the Esplanade connects with the airport ground transportation trains. The Green Line connects with the C Gates in Terminal 1. The Blue Line connects with the D Gates in Terminal 3. The Blue Line connecting to Terminal 1 reaches Terminal 3 at the West end of the D Gates section, closest to Gate D33 or D59. The Red Line train to Gates E of Terminal 3 is at the North end, between Gates D50 and D16.
McCarran Airport Gates
- Terminal 1 includes A Gates, B Gates, and C Gates. A Gates include A3, A5, A7, A8, A10-A12, A14, and A15. Allegiant and Omni Air International are the airlines that operate through A Gates of Terminal 1.
- B Gates in Terminal 1 include B1, B2, B6, B9-B12, B14, B15, B17, and B19-B25. Southwest and Spirit Airlines are the airlines that operate through B Gates of Terminal 1.
- C Gates in Terminal 1 include C1-C5, C7-C9, C11, C12, C14, C16, C19, and C21-C25. Southwest is the main airline operating through C Gates of Terminal 1.
- Terminal 3 includes D Gates and E Gates. D Gates are on the Level Zero and include D1, D4-D12, D14, D16-D21, D32-D43, and D50-D59. The following airlines operate through D Gates: Air Canada, American, Delta, Frontier, Hawaiian Airlines, Sunwing, and United.
- E Gates in Terminal 3 are on Level 2 and include Gates E1-E3, E5-E12, E14, and E15, all at the South end of the Concourse. The following airlines operate through E Gates: AeroMexico, Alaska, British Airways, Edelweiss Swiss, Interjet, JetBlue, Korean Air, MagniCharters, Norwegian, Thomas Cook Airlines, Virgin America, Virgin Atlantic, VivaAerobus, Volaris, and WestJet.
Baggage Claim for Terminal 1 is on Level 1 of the Esplanade. Ticketing for Terminal 1 is on Level 1, to the West of the Esplanade. A valet parking lot is East of the Ticketing counters. Baggage Claim for Terminal 3 is on Level Zero of Gates E. Ticketing for Terminal 3 is on Level 2 of Gates E, with Departures. Economy Parking is North of Gates E in Terminal 3 on Level Zero and Level 2.
Choose the best LAS Airport parking when you use Instapark!