CMH - Updated & Modernized For Passenger NeedsParking Options For Every Traveler
The Most Affordable Rates - Cleveland Airport Parking
Accessible Parking Options Available
The main terminal is split into 3 sections. To the East and West of the entrance you will find airline ticket kiosks. There are restrooms, elevators and escalators located on either side, and the security check points to each concourse are located North, East, and West of the Terminal. You will find dining and shopping options on the main floor before going into your appropriate concourse area.
Level 1 is where the arrivals and baggage claim area is. You'll also gain access to ground transportation services here. Other amenities include a meditation room, hotel information, restrooms, smoking areas, and pet relief areas are located on level 1.
Concourse A is located South/East of the main terminal. You'll find restaurants and shops in this concourse, as well as restrooms, ATMs and flight information.
Concourse B is located North of the main terminal. There are restaurants, shops, and other amenities located in this concourse.
Concourse C is located South/West of the main terminal and also includes amenities like eateries, retail shops, ATMs, flight information and assistance, and public telephones.
Each concourse is easy to get to and there are attendants on-site 24/7 to assist passengers with questions or concerns.
CMH Map & Gate Information
- Port Columbus International is easily accessible from the Interstate, coming from any direction. As soon as you turn onto 17th ave, you'll easily navigate your way to airport parking, or the appropriate pick-up and drop-off locations. Free airport shuttles will give you a life to the main terminal from the green, red and blue lots. You can pre-book your shuttle to make sure that you can fit each guest you are traveling with, and save yourself time when checking in for your flight. Choose from short and long-term parking options, either covered or uncovered. There are also hourly and daily rates. Rates are affordable for every passenger, and there are even park 'n fly options from surrounding hotels. If you're staying in the area, try bundling your trip to save time and money.
- Gates/ Airline Information:
- Concourse A :
- Gates A1- A6/ Southwest
- Concourse B:
- Gates B17, B19-B26, B28/ American
- Gates B29, B31-B36/ United
- Gated B30/ Air Canada
- Concourse C:
- Gates C47-C56/ Delta
- Gate C46/ International/Customs
- Gates might change at time of boarding. Your updated gate information will be on your ticket when you check in.
Make sure to check out the numerous art displays and exhibits throughout the terminal.
Download the FLYsmart app to help you better navigate the airport, and keep up with airport news.